Sports Coach (aka J Thatcher May) is from Boston, MA. This album was made by a dog named Beau. He lives in a city of neon lights and purple skies. He rides a motorcycle and wears a leather jack as well as sunglasses. Beau is a loner…. but he’s loved.
1. beau and his dreams
2. late night city no more
3. beau and his awake thoughts
4. finding the bones again
5. cool guy pretty cool to me with the shades on
6. at the beach don’t mind the salt love the rocks
7. tear it up no sweat
8. eating grass is nutrients, alright ?
9. shades off and alone, thinking
10. late night city cruising
Album recorded, mixed, + mastered by Sports Coach
Album art and photos on cassette by Sports Coach
Album art text by Connor Lepre
Cassette design by Sports Coach + A. Stewart
Photos of cassettes by Elle DioGuardi